- When you are the successful bidder of one or multiple vehicles in the pre-bidding, online auction, or live auction Saturday at 11:00 a.m., you are responsible for all purchases on your account. Payment is required immediately after purchase, with a non-refundable minimum deposit of $500 or 10% whichever is the greater and the balance to be paid in full by the following Monday at 6:00 p.m.
- Vehicles must be paid for in full before keys are released.
- Regina Auto Auction DOES NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL OR COMPANY CHEQUES. Payment may be made with cash, certified cheque, bank draft, Visa, Mastercard, Interac and e-transfer. If using Visa or Mastercard a 2% administration fee will be applied. Also if vehicle is purchased with online live bidding, an online fee of $65 will be charged.
- All items are sold as-is, where-is and lie at the purchaser’s risk immediately. Buyers’ Fee and GST, PST apply to all vehicle sales.
- The items have been displayed and each purchaser shall be held to have satisfied himself/herself as to condition, identity, and authenticity, and shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale whatsoever. All sales are final.
- The auctioneer may open bidding on any item on behalf of the seller and may further bid on behalf of the seller only until seller’s minimum set price has been reached.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times. In all cases of dispute, the Auctioneer’s decision shall be final.
- Transmission warranty on vehicles sold for over $1,500 indicates that transmission arbitration is available for missing or slipping gears. This must be reported within one hour after purchase or arbitration is void. NO ARBITRATION on vehicles which are not paid for by Monday at 6:00 p.m.
- Your vehicle must be removed from our compound by noon on the Friday following the sale or a storage fee of $25 per day will be applicable.
- The penalty for not paying for a vehicle:
- First offence – One year suspension from buying and/or selling at Regina Auto Auction.
- Second offence – Five year suspension from buying and/or selling at Regina Auto Auction.
Regina Auto Auction reserves the right to take legal action to collect outstanding accounts.
Regina Auto Auction is a harassment-free zone. Confrontational behaviour, argumentative tones, racial slurs or profanity toward Regina Auto Auction staff and customers will not be tolerated in any form.