Please review the following Terms and Conditions of placing your vehicle for auction with Regina Auto Auction.
Terms and Conditions
Regina Auto Auction requires the following from any persons consigning a vehicle for auction:
- Must provide proof of ownership either through your latest provincial registration or bill of sale and driver’s license.
- Must complete a Consignment Declaration stating:
- the vehicle description,
- any significant information regarding the condition of the vehicle as well as declarations of transmission problems,
- total losses and safety issues or out-of-province registration, and
- any liens that may be held against the vehicle.
- If your vehicle is out of province or has been a total loss you must provide documentation from SGI to confirm that it has been certified to be registered and roadworthy in Saskatchewan. If not, then RAA must inform the public that this needs to be done.
- You must remove your license plate from the vehicle after you have booked it in with the Auction. Do not cancel your plates until the vehicle sells.
- When your vehicle sells, Regina Auto Auction will issue you a cheque in the amount the vehicle sold for less commission and a lien search fee ($15) and any other fees agreed to – such as washing and/or cleaning your vehicle.
- If you require a specific dollar value from the sale of your vehicle you are required to attend the sale to represent your vehicle. If you cannot be in attendance to represent your vehicle you must have someone here on your behalf. You or your representative must approach the ring men well in advance of your vehicle entering the sale ring (ideally before the auction starts), identify yourself and your vehicle and provide your dollar requirement on the vehicle. If you do not have representation at the sale your vehicle will be sold unreserved.
- Your vehicle will be placed through a 2nd & 3rd sale if it does not sell at the first sale with all the same conditions applicable. YOUR RESERVE PRICE DOES NOT CARRY OVER TO 2-3RD SALE.
- Vehicles should be in starting and running condition to drive through the sale. If vehicle requires additional attention (fuel, excessive boosting, etc.), the owner may be subject to surcharge.
- If your vehicle does not sell through the third sale then you are required to pay to Regina Auto Auction a buyback fee of $200 plus GST to recover your vehicle. You will also be charged a fee of $15 per sale/vehicle run fee. Your vehicle must be removed from our compound by 12pm on the Friday following the sale or a storage fee of $10.00 per day will be applicable.